Adding Multiple Authors to Blogger BlogsIn this tutorial, I will explain how to Add more co-authors or guest authors to your Blogger Blog. Just follow these simple steps to enable this feature in Blogger.
- Sign in to Blogger
- First, find the "Permissions" section under Settings | Basic.
- Go to the Settings page of your blog. Click the link for Permissions.
- Click the “Add Authors” button to add one or more new authors to the list of people who can write for your blog. posts
- Next, type the email addresses of the people you're inviting to the blog, separating each address with a comma. They'll receive an email with a confirmation link soon. Note that they must have Google Accounts, and if they don't already, they'll be prompted to create one.
- When you are ready to send the invitations, click OK.
- Blogger sends an email invitation to each person you listed in Step 4. If they agree to participate in writing the blog, they respond to the email affirmatively. Blogger does the rest for you.
Changing the permissions of the authorOnce the author accepts your invitation , he can start writing in your blog. But he can only edit or delete posts written by him. He can’t delete posts written by others.
If you want anyone of the author to edit others post , then you need to grant him admin privileges. For granting Admin privileges , go to Settings page of your blog and navigate to Permissions sub-tab. Beside the author name you will see a button ” grant admin privileges “.